Metro Commercial Real Estate negotiated six new store openings for Save-A-Lot in Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Michael Murray of Metro Commercial Real Estate exclusively represented Save-A-Lot in the negotiations.
Save-A-Lot, one of the nations leading extreme value, carefully selected assortment grocery chains, delivers savings on discount groceries, up to 40% compared to conventional grocery stores. From Maine to California, Save-A-Lot stores serve more than 4 million shoppers each week.
- Norristown, PA: +/- 19,600 SF
- Lebanon, PA: +/- 14,976 SF
- Pottstown, PA: +/- 14,180 SF
- Philadelphia, PA: +/- 16,824 SF on Knights Rd.
- Philadelphia, PA: +/- 17,000 SF on Allegheny
- Hamilton, NJ: +/- 15,773 SF