Metro Commercial brokers 15 deals totaling 632,869 SF for Urban Air Adventure Park.
PHILADELPHIA – October 22, 2018 – Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc. (Metro), one of the nation’s leading full-service, independent retail real-estate firms, announced today it has brokered 15 deals in the past 12 months for Urban Air Adventure Park. The locations, totaling 632,869 square feet, span eight states. The leasing team from Metro was led by Senior Vice President Brandon Anapol and Vice President Stephen Carrozza.
“Metro Commercial has a great partnership with Urban Air Adventure Park as we represent the company in 17 states throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast,” said Brandon Anapol, Senior Vice President at Metro Commercial. “Our leasing expertise and strong relationships in these regions led Urban Air to 15 locations situated in strong retail markets that are densely populated with young families, a target demographic for this indoor entertainment provider. We currently have another 25 deals in the pipeline at various stages, and look forward to closing those deals in the coming months so more families can enjoy all that Urban Air has to offer.”
The 15 new locations include:
- Manchester, Connecticut: 53,000 square feet at 220 Hale Road
- Orange, Connecticut: 84,200 square feet at 260 Bull Hill Lane
- Laurel, Maryland: 66,000 square feet at 13450 Baltimore Avenue
- Sterling Heights, Michigan: 54,575 square feet at 11950 Hall Road
- Avenel, New Jersey: 40,000 square feet at 1600 St. Georges Avenue
- Toms River, New Jersey: 29,685 square feet at 1334 U.S. 9
- Lake Grove, New York: 48,437 square feet at 3147 Middle Country Road
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina: 36,862 square feet at 256 Summit Square Boulevard
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio: 30,435 square feet at 6308 East Livingston Avenue
- Altoona, Pennsylvania: 25,939 square feet at West Plank Road & Park Hills Plaza
- East Norriton, Pennsylvania: 34,075 square feet at 2700 Dekalb Pike
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: 27,689 square feet at 800 Chauvet Drive
- Royersford, Pennsylvania: 39,076 square feet at 70 Buckwalter Road
- Springfield, Pennsylvania: 28,896 square feet at 1260 East Woodland Avenue
- Willow Grove, Pennsylvania: 34,000 square feet at 1150 Easton Road
“Urban Air Adventure Park is a prime example of experiential retail, which is where the industry is headed,” said Stephen Carrozza, Vice President at Metro Commercial. “Vacant junior boxes previously occupied by large retailers like Toys“R”US and Sports Authority can be easily transformed into spaces that offer family entertainment. On average, Urban Air attracts anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 children each month, creating a halo effect on the shopping centers it resides in. This steady foot traffic from children and their parents permeates to neighboring tenants, boosting the entire center and giving customers a reason to stay.”
Urban Air Adventure Park, the premier indoor family entertainment company, provides high-octane activities from trampolining and rock climbing to the best indoor playgrounds, all under one roof. Its state-of-the-art family entertainment centers feature expansive trampoline arenas, signature competitive attractions including The Urban Warrior Course and Battle Beam, and the exclusive Urban Air Sky Rider Indoor Coaster. Urban Air is the perfect venue for birthday parties for kids, youth groups, church gatherings, corporate events, or a day out for some family fun. The Urban Café offers meal, snack, and beverage service, allowing guests to refuel and recharge without leaving the facility.
About Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
For nearly three decades, Metro Commercial has set the standard as one of the leading, full-service independent retail real-estate firms in the nation. Metro Commercial specializes in tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, property management and development services. We currently represent over 130 national retailers, serve as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 400 properties and manage over 6.5 million square feet of retail space. Fueled by local expertise and national capabilities, our team delivers the results our clients expect.
Press Contact: Leigh Minnier, Gregory FCA