PHILADELPHIA–April 29, 2019– Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc. (Metro), one of the nation’s leading full-service, independent retail real estate firms, announced today it has brokered its 11th lease for Dollar Tree in the last 15 months. The newest storefront located at The Colonial Commons Shopping Center at 5070 Jonestown Road in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania occupies 11,756 square feet. The leasing team representing Dollar Tree was led by Senior Vice President of Brokerage Services Mike Murray.
The additional Dollar Tree leases brokered by Metro include:
- Allentown, Pennsylvania: ±12,000 square feet at Tilghman Square located at 4632 Broadway
- Manheim, Pennsylvania: ±10,500 square feet at Penn Town Center located at 1201 Lancaster Road (Route 72)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: ±7,300 square feet at Girard Plaza located at 1100 West Girard Avenue
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: ±10,043 square feet at 39 North Broad Street
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: ±12,000 square feet at Friendly Plaza located at 3141 Frankford Avenue
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: ±15,750 square feet at The Shoppes At Rawnhurst located at 7938 Dungan Road
- Phoenixville, Pennsylvania: ±12,230 square feet at Phoenixville Plaza located at 700 Nutt Road
- Pittston, Pennsylvania: ±12,085 square feet at Pittston Commons located at 1874 North Township Boulevard
- Danville, Pennsylvania: ±9,792 square feet at Danville Plaza located at 101 Northumberland Street
- Troy, Pennsylvania: ±9,790 square feet in a freestanding building located at 38 Elmira Street
“In today’s competitive retail climate, Dollar Tree has continued to outperform other retailers in its category, all while expanding rapidly across the country. Its discounted merchandise makes it a destination for customers that are value focused and looking for great deals on quality products. People from every walk of life have discovered the Dollar Tree Difference,” said Murray. “We are excited to continue our work with Dollar Tree to help increase its national footprint and bring affordable shopping to both suburban and urban markets.”
Dollar Tree, North America’s leading operator of discount variety stores, operates approximately 15,237 stores across 48 states and five Canadian provinces. A Fortune 200 company, the retailer carries assorted merchandise including but not limited to party supplies, paper products, everyday household items, arts and crafts, food and beverage, cleaning supplies, health and beauty products, seasonal décor, and more.
Retailers seeking brokerage services can contact James Savard at JSavard@nullmetrocommercial.com or (856) 222-3023.