PHILADELPHIA–February 13, 2019 – Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc. (Metro), one of the nation’s leading full-service, independent retail real estate firms, is pleased to announce key promotions within senior leadership as well as the addition of four new prominent shopping centers to its property management portfolio.
“We’re off to a great start in 2019 at Metro Commercial, forging full steam ahead with three important promotions within our senior leadership team and four shopping center additions to our expanding property management portfolio,” said Tom Londres, CEO and principal of Metro Commercial. “I’m confident that a shift in responsibility for a few of our employees will go a long way in better supporting our growing brokerage and property management business lines. Likewise, the addition of three centrally located, well-trafficked shopping centers to our property management portfolio comes at the perfect time as we seek to expand this service offering at Metro.”
Metro has promoted the following members of its senior leadership team:
- Jim Savard will assume oversight of Metro Commercial Management Services in addition to his oversight of Metro’s property leasing division. Jim’s new title is Executive Vice President of Leasing and Management. In this new role, Savard’s primary focus is growing the company’s leasing and management portfolios.
- Gina Cotton, Chief Financial Officer, will assume more responsibility as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Cotton will continue to guide all of Metro’s financial decisions as she leads the firm’s property accounts. She will also manage financial staff that support both the brokerage and property management business lines.
- T.J. Durham has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Management Services. T.J. will serve as the day-to-day operational leader of Metro’s property management services. In collaboration with Savard and Cotton, Durham will oversee the company’s property managers and property management support staff.
In addition, Metro has expanded its property management portfolio by 366,981 square feet to include the following four shopping centers:
- The Village at Cambridge Crossing: A 107,505-square-foot shopping center located at 4200 Dearborn Circle in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Current tenants include LA Fitness, Talbots, Chico’s, Ann Taylor, Charming Charlie, and New Balance. Metro also handles the shopping center’s leasing; 19,967 square feet is available for lease.
- Towne Place at Marlton: A 52,650-square-foot shopping center located at 501 Route 73 South in the heart of Marlton, New Jersey. Current tenants include REI, Fidelity Investments, and PNC Bank.
- Parkway Shopping Center: A 134,276-square-foot shopping center located just off Interstate 78 at 1471 Lehigh Street in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Current tenants include Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, IHOP, and Five Star Swim School. Metro handles the shopping center’s leasing; 54,268 square feet is available for lease.
- Frazer Shopping Center: A 72,550-square-foot shopping center located at 480 Lancaster Avenue in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Metro also handles the property’s leasing. Current tenants include United States Postal Service, Domino’s Pizza, and JC Cafe. 36,090 square feet of anchor and in-line spaces are available for lease.
Landlords interested in property management or brokerage services can contact James Savard, Executive Vice President of Leasing and Management Services, at JSavard@nullmetrocommercial.com or 856.222.3023.