Looking for a talented entry level GIS professional to join our team! This position will be responsible for assisting with daily GIS responsibilities such as running demographic reports, creating high quality cartographic products, gathering retailer locations, and market research. The position will report to the Graphic Design/GIS Director and will have no direct reports.
- Create high quality map and cartographic products.
- Prepare demographic reports based on broker/client specifications.
- Publish data to enterprise geodatabase, create web maps and web applications in ArcGIS Online.
- Create Presentation materials.
- Conduct market research to support broker/client strategy.
- Work to build cartographic library containing stock base maps.
- BA/BS degree in GIS, Geography, or similar field.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Minimum 1-year experience using ArcGIS to create and edit tabular and geometry data.
- Familiar with ArcGIS Business Analyst, Business Analyst Online and ArcGIS Online.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, proficiency of Excel is required.
- Desire to learn and understand the commercial real estate industry.
- Ability to convey GIS/spatial information to non-GIS/technical people.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Python Programming/Scripting
This position offers an excellent compensation package including health, dental, life, 401(k) plan, and PTO. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity, email your cover letter and resume to HR@metrocommercial.com.