Corporate Accountant (Mount Laurel, NJ)
Metro Commercial Management Services is seeking to fill a newly created position for a full-time Corporate Accountant role working from the Mt. Laurel, NJ office.
This high visibility role within the Finance/Accounting Department is focused on corporate accounting operations.
Responsibilities of a Corporate Accountant:
- Maintain the books and records of Metro Commercial Management and Metro Commercial Real Estate (“corporate”).
- Prepare the annual budget for the corporate entities.
- Monitor billings and collection of fee income.
- Prepare and bill for reimbursable expenses due from third party management clients as outlined in management agreements.
- Keep track of cash flow for businesses.
- Post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for distribution to management.
- Participate in annual tax return preparation and filings working with outside compliance firm.
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage cash flows for real estate development projects.
- Keep accounting records for development projects.
- Do property accounting for fully owned retail properties.
- Special projects as required by Management.
Requirements of a Property Accountant:
- 3+ years corporate or public accounting experience.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Computer experience in either MRI or Yardi preferred.
This position offers excellent compensation commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package such as health, dental, life, 401(k) plan, and 18 PTO Days to start. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity, email your cover letter and resume to HR@nullmetrocommercial.com