Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator (Philadelphia)
Metro Commercial Real Estate is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to work in its Leasing Division at the Center City Philadelphia, PA office.
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team of real estate brokers to ensure accurate preparation and management of their deals, along with providing high level administrative support.
- Greet guests and answer incoming calls for the office in a polite and cheerful manner. Direct callers to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare lease-related correspondence and forms including proposals, commission agreements, LOIs and listing agreements.
- Coordinate job requests and follow-up with Marketing, Graphics and GIS departments (i.e. marketing brochures, maps, demographics, etc.).
- Enter real estate transactions into database to include lease documentation, commission documentation, and tenant/landlord correspondence.
- Manage commissions for agents, including invoicing owners, assisting with collection of past due commissions, and tracking Accounts Receivables reports.
- Coordinate administrative services for national retailers, including tracking spreadsheets, handling interaction with principals of accounts, coordinating communications between master broker, local broker and tenants, coordinate strategy sessions, prepare presentation materials and participate in weekly conference calls.
- Coordinate and provide materials needed for tours and real estate committee meetings by brokers, including detailed and complex travel arrangements.
- Manage detailed calendars; schedule appointments and meetings.
- Submit detailed expense reports for brokers.
- Handle scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, and badge purchase for brokers for multiple ICSC conventions. Attend conventions to assist with booth coverage when necessary.
- Update business contacts in database.
- Attend monthly staff and sales meetings.
- Order office supplies and organize supply room and kitchen, as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail and send packages via regular and overnight mail.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years of administrative support, with 2 years of supporting multiple teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel, scanning, and Adobe Standard.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism with a strong work ethic.
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An enthusiastic, trustworthy team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- PA and/or NJ Salesperson real estate license preferred.
To apply, submit resume to HR@nullmetrocommercial.com