Metro Commercial Real Estate is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to work in its Leasing Division at the Mount Laurel, NJ office.
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team of Project Coordinators and Brokers to ensure accurate preparation and management of their deals, along with providing high level administrative support.
- Greet guests and answer incoming calls for the office in a polite and cheerful manner. Direct callers to appropriate personnel.
- Order office supplies and organize supply room and kitchen, as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail and send packages via regular and overnight mail.
- Update business contacts in database and assist Marketing with special projects.
- Manage detailed calendars; schedule appointments and meetings. Manage conference room calendar.
- Attend monthly staff and sales meetings, if needed.
- Submit detailed expense reports for brokers.
- Handle scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, and badge purchases for brokers for multiple ICSC conventions.
- Prepare lease-related correspondence and forms including proposals, commission agreements, Letters of Intent and listing agreements.
- Coordinate job requests and follow-up with Marketing, Graphics and GIS departments (i.e. aerials/site plans, maps, marketing brochures, demographics, tour books, real estate committee, etc.).
- Enter real estate transactions into database to include lease documentation, commission documentation, and tenant/landlord correspondence.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years of administrative support, with 2 years of supporting multiple teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel, scanning, and Adobe Standard.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- NJ Salesperson real estate license preferred.
To apply, submit resume to HR@metrocommercial.com